• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In right,profile, eyebrow won't budge!

Engaged ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Won't move with the camera, won't move with the eyebrow tilt control Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 3.59.11 PM.pngthingys. I'm out of ideas!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dTj49-bVkOEKdUXEGJOQLGrtB9qllrNa/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Camera , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Yes, using the slider moves the eyebrows. Mine is -900 to 900 which makes them spin around in circles, but certainly working. You might want to try ALT-refresh (two arrorws in circle) button at bottom of scene window to flush some internal caches.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few things about the puppet.

• The earring origin is not set correctly - it is out in space. I dragged that to the top of the earring.
  • The Right Blink layer is not in the eye layer - that seemed surprising, but not sure if this was on purpose.
  • The hierarchy of the puppet shows Right Eye has a child Right Pupil (good), but Right Pupil also has a child Right Eyeball. This is unusual - they are normally siblings.
  • Your head is not independent (which is fine) so I cranked "Head Position Strength" up to 200% and the head semed to move around a lot more freely.
  • You might want to go through all the Hair segments - I found dangles off the puppet which can cause problems. The dangles need to be over the top of the artwork.
  • Some of the hair layers are not overlapping. This makes CH give up working out a proper contour. Some of your hair layers for example have strands of hair off else where. Make sure there are no strays like this. This causes rectangles on the mesh icon, which results in less natural movement.s

• Once you have had a go at cleaning up, if its still not good feel free to come back and ask more questions. But fixing these sorts of issues would be step #1 for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HA I fixed that stuff ages ago!!! The puppets randomly go off like that and I have to move all the dangles and origins and stuff. I fixed it before I saved it but I guess when you opened it, it went nuts again!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed everything except the eyebrow is immobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 10.14.43 AM.pngEverything is fine except the eyebrow won't move. I need to be able to make the eyebrow move. I'm guessing the occaisional dangles and origin points flying around is just a bug. The hair works fine, the earring works fine, and the head works fine I just need the eyebrow 😉 I'm interested to know if this one opens up to wildly placed dangles and anchor points as well....https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dTj49-bVkOEKdUXEGJOQLGrtB9qllrNa/view?usp=sharing Thank you ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

strange, the eyebrow was moving fine for me straight out of the box with the webcam on... i raise my eyebrow, putte raises its eyebrow. I will try to check again, maybe looking at different profile. I would check the eyebrow has the right tags on in in the properties panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting me know that. Does it move when you adjust the eyebrow tilt buttons?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, using the slider moves the eyebrows. Mine is -900 to 900 which makes them spin around in circles, but certainly working. You might want to try ALT-refresh (two arrorws in circle) button at bottom of scene window to flush some internal caches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, you might try exporting the pupet and importing into a new project just to see if that makes a difference as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And to be precise, I am in the scene view with the Face behavior armed on the puppet. Without that armed it does not do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!! I'll start trying stuff 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 'refresh' thing did it!!! I never knew about that. Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines