• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording Meeting

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am contemplating purchase of Adobe Connect. In the trial version, I can record the meeting and make it off line as an .flv file, but no audio is recorded. Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How were you broadcasting audio in your test recording? VoIP or Phone? If phone, was it with and integrated phone bridge (PGI, Intercall, MeetingOne), or via a Universal Voice connection to a SIP enabled phone bridge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using VoIP with a usb headset. I was testing only recording only myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, not to be mean, but I have to ask... Are you sure you were broadcasting audio? Did you have another instance of the room open that allowed you to hear yourself talking? Also, are you sure your speakers are not muted, or the audio for that application is muted?

Assuming all went well with the recording, have you tried a second to see if it was a fluke?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After noodling a bit, I believe this particular computer is having trouble with .flv files. I can view flv. files posted to my website, but can't play an .flv from the desktop. I am sure I was doing every thing right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I would try posting to a web server (Connect should work fine) and see if it plays better via the web. Otherwise we can come back to trouble shooting if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines