Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Connect support email?

Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I could provide support email I tested with Adobe Connect: admin@acrobat.com, connectadmin@acrobat.com but do not work, I need to make payment but the tool will not let me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you have an account purchased through Adobe's website. I'd recomend contacting them through the options listed at the bottom of the page, https://service.acrobat.com/cfusion/bots/purchase/index.cfm.

If you still have your welcome e-mail, from when you initially purchased, it should have contact/support info there as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jorma.

In addition I am asking our Connect Support team to reach out to you personally, bidcar. You will hear back from someone soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very nice for your prompt reply, I had available on my credit card when I tried to make the debit and then it would not let me and I have the platform to give outstanding courses, Jorma would greatly appreciate if you could send my information to contact me the support, thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ashish Gupta friend, a question?, You said something in support, I wrote you but still did not answer, I'd appreciate if you can inform me, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bidcar! Sorry but I did not understand what you meant to convey in the above message to me.

I requested someone (in the Support team) to contact you. In case you did not hear back let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you very much, is that I have this problem and I can log in to make payment or communicate with technical support to try again with credit card

Dear Bidcar Herrera,

Unfortunately, we have discovered a problem with your Adobe Connect Meeting service plan.

We were unable to charge the credit card provided. If you feel you received this message in error, please contact your credit card company.

You will not be able to use your account until this issue is resolved.

Account Information

Account # / Support ID: 1128055912

Account Login Page:    

Login:                  cuentaceti@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines