• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CEPHtmlEngine issues

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2016 Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since i upgraded to a 2015 Macbook Pro Retina and installed Adobe CC I started have issues with my fan running at high speed while using apps, so after many trials and conversations with adobe customer care and help desk i managed to work out that if i completely deleted the CEPHtmlEngine files it removed the startup menus and CC libraries panels from all apps so i uninstalled the software then reinstalled of course the issue came back so found that disabling cc sync it actually fixed the fan issues and i was able to use cc libraries but them today while i had indesign and photoshop both running the fan issue arose again until i closed 1 app down, not ideal as sometimes you want to be ale to flick between apps. This issue never happened on my 2012 macbook pro i use to be able to have about 3 apps open at once. Never any fan issues. Any ideas is this is a CEPHtmlEngine bug? Hopefully adobe are aware and are looking into it. Cheers AdobeCC‌

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

huid31332308 schrieb:

Dear All,

Could you please refer to this post and see whether it fixes your problem?

CEPHtmlEngine slows Computer (Mac) and solution.

Thanks, the following workaround seems to be a solution .. it works.

Could you please try out the private build of Design Library (Shared Files - Acrobat.com), which has a potential fix for the CPU usage issue?

1. Move the old Design Library extension to somewhere else (move to your Desktop for example):

• Photoshop: /Applications/Adobe Photos

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My co-worker who works on a PC has also tried this fix and it has worked for them.  Please let me know if works for anyone!   ðŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No difference here unfortunatly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@addera45433560 

you're posting to an old thread. what problem are you seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines