• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACC 6.0.0.571 library sync error

Participant ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACC 6.0.0.571 , since two days it keeps showing library sync error.... I did install PS 25.2 update but because of many bugs , I uninstall it and walk back to V25.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first, update your os and then restart your computer. 

if that fails, and you have a mac, grant disc access to your cc desktop app - system preferences > security & privacy > privacy > full disk access > cc desktop app (in the midst of this step if you see an alert about granting cc libraries disk access, allow it and you're dont)

if that fails proceed to the following steps: 

1. quit all Adobe related products
  2. kill all the CCLibraries processes in task manager (win)/activity montor (mac).
  3. Delete all folders that start with “CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx” in this location*
  4. Follow the steps of Solution 2 in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html 
WIN: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions
MAC: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CEP⁩ -> extensions 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for geting back to me that fast....

I'm on Windows 11 Pro.... what I did last knight is : uninstall everything from Adobe/ including doing a windows system restore to an ulterior date. So, I did reinstall everything this morning (before your answer), and all the work that's involve into doing so.... ... I will wait a bit before doing your CCcleanup, because if i"m not mistaken, that process will delate all adobe apps and I will have to start all over again ?  So if I do your CCcleanup: Do I need to log out from cccloud ?

I did install PS V25.1, if i do the update to v25.2, is it going to good or to many bugs ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm not sure what you're referencing, though i do have extensive instructions for a complete cc reinstall.  what i recommended her for that library issue is quite a bit less intensive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines