• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe experience version.

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to ask why all Adobe's services can be used if you enter your account as a free experience, download it, and cancel the free experience.
This way, users can't help but be confused whether my free experience has been terminated or not, and it's annoying to keep spending time here. Please consider it.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.  if you want to make a suggestion to adobe, use this https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to ask why all Adobe's services can be used if you enter your account as a free experience

=======

@찬우5F94,

That's called a FREE TRIAL.  After 7 days, the free trial converts to a paid plan for which you must pay a monthly or annual fee.  If you don't pay,  the software and services stop working.  Free trials are limited to one per customer. 

Benefits of free Adobe Creative Cloud Membership:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/benefits-creative-cloud-free-membership.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines