• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Behance "You don't have access to this product", Support team constantly close my tickets

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe community! About a month ago I found out that when I tried to log in to Behance, it said "You don't have access to this product",  I contacted Behance and got in contact with one agent asking me for my log in email, and never replied and closed my ticket. I contacted them again, but my ticket got closed again without any communication. I did search through the community posts and nothing solved my problem. 

When I log in to my Adobe ID, it does say I have access to Behance. I also contacted Adobe but they said this is a Behance issue and told me to contact Benahce... I am so confused and upset right now, that I cannot access my work on Behance, and that Behance is refusing to help me with it. 

Does anyone have any ideas? 

Attach a screenshot of them closing my ticket without solving it... 😞 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you did something egregious that violates Behance's User Terms.  See links below for more details.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did nothing of these prohibited things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you manage to solve this problem?  I have the same case and nothing helped..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mariiaf57649996 

if you opened a support case, make sure it's updated - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines