• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC keeps opening

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently been having an issue with the Creative Cloud app where every time I close an application or a file on my computer, Creative Cloud launches for no apparent reason. It does this every single time and it's becoming an issue. It's not a start up issue (I have launch at start up disabled, and it never does, so that's fine), it's only after. Ironically it does NOT launch when opening or closing other Adobe apps. I've only noticed it consistently launching after opening the Windows Photo app and, bizarrely, PCSX2. I've searched through all of the preferences in the app and disabled everything that seems related and also disabled it from running at startup via the Windows task manager and none of these have helped 😞 this has never happened with any previous version of CC. Any help or ideas as to why this could be happening are much appreciated!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which application?

Which OS?

By any chance are you saving files as Cloud Documents?

Do you use Adobe Fonts?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines