• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries Between Business & Personal Profiles

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having some syncing/transferring issues with my CC Libraries after the update to the Admin Console over the weekend. My libraries are now associated with my personal profile but my apps and plan are on the business profile. I thought, 'no big deal, I'll just add myself to the libraries.' But when I try to invite myself it says that I already have access and it won't show up in the other profile. So I tried getting a link and doing it that way but it's 'view only access'! 

Has anyone else run into this issue or have a workaround? I didn't realize how vital our CC Libraries had become to our workflow and not having them in my business profile is unbearable.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So one workaround I've found is to export the libraries from one profile and import to the other. The only issue with this is they aren't the shared public libraries the rest of the team is using but a local copy of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. I wrote about it in more detail in this thread: 

Re: Company and Personal Account - Adobe Support Community - 12223819

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines