• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constant issues with login, Crash, not recognizing my PC

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on PC, and all apps are up to date. I've been having an issue all week where an app will not recognize my device and ask me to sign out of one of my devices, one of which is the one I'm on. If I sign out of the device it boots me out of the CC app and starts a loop of login and boot outs and apps telling me they can't verify my subscription. Uninstalling and reinstalling fixes the issue temporarily, but I've just had this happen for the second time today and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop. Is there anything I'm not doing that can prevent this? It's incredibly frustrating and getting in the way of my workflow. 

Sorry for the selected topics, there wasn't really an appropriate tag and no way to add one.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

first, just to make sure: the word "crash" is in your title, but in your description there's no computer or program crash.  assuming it's correct that nothing is crashing:

something on your computer (eg av) is causing the problem with your sign in credentials which are stored on your computer.  once those are create (when you successfully sign in), if they're not disturbed and you do not sign out, you won't be prompted to sign in. 

ie, when opening an adobe program those credentials will be checked and if they're in order, the program opens.  if they indicate you signed out, you'll be prompted to sign in.  if they're corrupted then you may have trouble signing in and you'll need to fix that.

that's background info. 

if you encounter the problem again (or are encountering it now), and you cannot sign in because the cc app says it cannot verify your subscription

reset the cc desktop app:

make sure it's in the foreground, then press:
Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fixes it and you can then sign in, it's probably not worth looking a the things on your computer that could be corrupting your credentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines