• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud and all Adobe apps not installing or working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe fonts stopped syncing and I was told to re-install (do a fresh install) of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app and ALL Adobe apps.

I've removed everything and now the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app is stuck on 'Loading apps' eventualy displaying the message "Your apps are taking longer than usual to load. Relaunch Creative Cloud or restart your computer and try again". The app does then crash displaying the message "Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to resolve this problem. However, it is missing or damaged. Please download and install a new copy of the Creative Cloud from 'http://www.adobe.com/go/adobecreativecloudapp'." It gives me the option to 'Quit' or 'Repair'. I have tried to repair as you will see below.

I've been on the phone to support who remote controlled my computer and changed a bunch of settings, which did nothing. I was told I would get a call back within 24-hours and a week later I'm still waiting. I've was back in contact with Adobe support who now, cannot connect to my computer using remote support. I haven't touched any settings since the first operator tried to 'help'. So, now I'm going to be called back shortly (does a few days count as shortly)?

Here's what I've tried so far:

• Windows is up to date (Windows 10 Pro)
  • My graphics drivers are up to date
  • I have no anti-virus to disable
  • I have turned off all firewall and network protection settings
  • I have tried the Adobe Creative Cloud Clean Up tool
  • I've tried repairing the Creative Cloud installation
  • I have removed ALL Adobe files and folders and re-installed
  • I have uninstalled and re-installed all C++ packages multiple times
  • I have port-forwarded port 80 and 443 on my router

I have been stuck and unable to do any work for over a week. As a freelancer.. this is extremely frustrating and I'm losing time, work and up against deadlines!!

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

/JJ

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

UPDATE AND FIX

Adobe support have been useless. I completely wiped my computer and did a fresh install of Windows and volia - Creative Cloud and all apps are installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! Do you have an enterprise account? Cuz i do with work and im having the same isssue

i called customer service and they said that their "fonts are under maintenence" soooo it MAY be back by tomorrow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not on an enterprise account! I still can't load any of the Adobe suite or apps so, I'm stuck 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fonts is down now.

You can monitor progress on this issue here:

https://status.adobe.com/products/2948

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Peru Bob but, this is not about Adobe Fonts. The whole suite doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE AND FIX

Adobe support have been useless. I completely wiped my computer and did a fresh install of Windows and volia - Creative Cloud and all apps are installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines