Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Client stuck on loading applications

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Since I switched to my new MacBook with M1 on Monterey 12.1/12.2/12.2.1  I have the same problem again and again. When  I activate the client over the menubar, it is hanging in "Loading Applications". Restarting the client does not solve the problem. The spinning circle is rotating endless.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-16 um 23.12.38.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-02-16 um 23.28.56.png

Only a complete reboot is solving this behavior for some hours. But it will reappear again.

I have tried several solutions like removing special folders in the directories. A complete uninstall with the uninstaller. Nothing helps. The issue survived several OS or Client updates.

I'm writing this in the hope somebody has a solution or someone at Adobe will investigate this.

Bye
Marcus

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marcus, what process did you use while setting up the MacBook Pro?  Did you transfer any files from an old computer, or is this a brand new computer with nothing migrated from a different computer?

Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html for information on successfully using Adobe applications on computers using Apple's new processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff
It's a brand new installation because I've switched from Windows to Mac. So I think we can exclude to have any old Intel stuff causing this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Marjue, in that case, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so a support team member can assist you with discovering why the software is not functioning properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines