Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud desktop app won´t sync

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my Creative Cloud App won´t snyc my files.

There´s no error, it simply don´t work. It tried to reinstall, but nothing happened.

The Online files are not being refreshed.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Hi all,

I have same problems too. Couple of weeks ago I had some memory related problems with my mac, it crashed every once in a while without any particular reason. I removed all login items, and then it started to work fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled CC, file syncing is on, no error messages, nothing syncs. Fonts syncs fine. New CC update didn´t fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

talked to someone at Adobe for a hour and they cant fix it- ever since the last CC update i cant use the file sync option

keeps saying "please install the creative cloud application to enable this feature"Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 11.11.18 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! Thank you for letting me know a phone call won't help either.
As of today I even can't log into the creative cloud desktop application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 10, 2015 Oct 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I updated to 2015.2, sync hasn't worked.   I've tried all the solutions on these forums I can find, to no avail   Sync works if I copy a file manually in the Finder to my CC directory in my home folder - it syncs to the cloud, and CC shows it as a Recently Changed File.   But from PP, clicking on Auto Save to CC brings up this window:

Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 10.15.08 PM.png

That directory exists, and CC can sync from it.   So I am beyond knowing what to do.   I've uninstalled and reinstalled, etc.   However, I do notice that there is only a Premiere Pro > 8.0 directory, no 9.0.   I am running 9.0, so that's obviously part of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are having Premiere Pro issues with sync you might be better answered in the Premiere Pro forum here Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an interactive session with tech support (they assumed control of my system remotely), and here's what they did:

1. Sign out of CC Desktop app

2. In Finder, navigate to '/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync' and delete all of the *.db files.

3. Reboot

4. Sign back into CC

5. Hope for the best

It seemed to work for a few days, but then there were more problems. Especially with larger files (eg. 50 MB). I gave up and started using Document Cloud instead...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2015 Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

I've tried erasing the OODB folder, but the problem persists.

Does anyone have a solution? I don't know what else to do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem with CC Desktop for a few days now. Tried the following:

logging off and back on from CC desktop app

Logging off, restart, log back in

quit CC, reopen CC

Quit CC, reboot, reopen CC

Deleted *.db files as per a previous post, rebooted, reopened CC

Nothing works. No error message, only spinning wheel on the Assets>Files screen. All other tabs are working.

Tried uninstalling CC but it tells me I still have CC applications installed. Does that mean I have to uninstall Ps, Ai, Mu, Lr, Id, and Acrobat and start completely over??

iMac OSX Yosemite 10.10.5

2.66GHz Intel Core i5

8GB RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost a sync button  on In program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines