• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop syncing issues

Contributor ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a Windows 10 PC. I have the latest Creative Cloud Desktop app - I know because between me and the Adobe chat person, it has been uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times in the last few days.

The issue is with the Files Tab. Your Libraries is fine - everything from the online Creative Cloud is there. However, Your Files and Shared With You give me a cloud with an X in it and a message that says "You're Disconnected. Items visible while you were online will appear here when you reconnect" (Screenshot 1) Except I'm NOT disconnected, the cloud icon in the upper right says I'm up to date (screenshot_2), and all of the settings look fine. I spent an hour on a remote call with Adobe and they could not figure it out.

Everything else seems to be working. Updates for the app and for my plan apps happened automatically, as I wanted them to.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can get my files, shared files, and deleted files to sync, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks, Marcy

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Early Music Lover, sorry that you cannot use the different tabs within the Creative Cloud desktop app.  I am showing that case ADB-21775337-Q2L5 is currently open and pending your response.  We have already tried to contact you twice, and the support case will be auto-closed if we do not receive a response soon.  Would you please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case, Early Music Lover?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I have received emails. I have responded the best I could. The emails do not give a clear place/link where I can respond.

I've posted on the ticket itself under my login. I have received no response to any of my replies. The issue is exactly the same. Nothing has changed after an hour and a remote session with chat support. I still can't sync my files or shared files. I can only see my libraries. I have not had time to sit through another chat.It might be something on my computer rather than with Adobe, but I don't know where to look. I asked during the chat and did not get an answer to that specific question. He reinstalled the app, which I have also done twice more.

Where am I supposed to answer support? I can't find it. Hopefully this will be enough to get some more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Early Music Lover, I am very sorry, but I am now showing that case ADB-21775337-Q2L5 because we never received a response from you.  Regardless of the e-mails that are sent, you should be able to use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case.

For your next steps, I would recommend reviewing the settings for any installed security or anti-virus software.  It is very likely that your inability to update your active Adobe support cases is also related to the failure of the computer to sync files properly with our servers.  For additional troubleshooting suggestions, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines