• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud keeps moving all of my files into the trash can

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Entire folders and files disappear from my Creative Cloud folder and they get moved to the trash can. Is there a reason this keeps happening? How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 17, 2016 Jan 17, 2016

Well- good news/bad news update. Good new is that the MAC I first reported on sync issue is fine after the support changed my permissions. But now, I am trying to sync on a Windows machine, and getting the deleting again. I guess I will report to support again and see what to do on Windows.. will keep you posted.

Adobe tech support- I hope you document the issue somewhere to help users?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem was never resolved. This was, by far, the most frustrating customer service experience of my career. Adobe is the absolute worst to work with. They are a monopoly and they know it. You are totally on your own where troubleshooting anything with Adobe is concerned. It's beyond infuriating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh dam I didn't want to hear that lol. I hope we can get it resolved. And yes totally agree with the customer service, and the monopoly. Frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, checking in to see if there's a fix for this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try re-install CC. it worked with one of my clients.
My other client gave up and moved to Dropbox as the central server.
as far Adobe has addressed this issue. Hope you get it sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant "as far as I know, adobe has NOT addressed this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am expericing this issue this past week and been trying to clean it up. When I try to restore the files it does some weird things like files are not what they should, files in the wrong location, I put it back in the folder and it got moved to trash again and some unrecognized files appeared and can't remove it unless done online. Some files are permanently lost and I can't find it. Need to find something that's more reliable! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Katherine Causland 

because of file syncing, anyone with more than 1 device can have these problems with adobe's cc file system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we have a solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

first, make sure all wanted files are stored/secured locally outside of adobe's sync folder.

then stop syncing all computers

delete all files from each computers sync folder

delete all files from you cc web site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines