• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud login not being recognized

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded Creative Cloud on a different device, signed in, and ran into an error while attempting to useSubstance Stager.

THE ERROR:

"Use the Creative Cloud application to sign in, begin a trial, or purchase Stager. Learn more about the requirements. Stager will now close."

I'm already logged in to Creative Cloud. It's how I opened Stager in the first place. I've tried signing out of the 1st device and then signing out and back in on the 2nd device. Yet the error persists.

Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the creative cloud app showing you as signed into everything else? Instead of signing out of the first device, try using Help>Deactivate IN the app on the first device. If that works, you may have more than 1 activation going, as Adobe apps allow you to be activated on 2 computers at a time.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines