• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Notification: plugin updates available

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For several weeks, I'm getting a notification on screen that there are plugin updates available, however I have no idea for what app or which plugin. Is there any way of getting specifics to help me along?

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 10.45.37 AM.jpg

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Markfug, which Adobe applications are installed on the computer?  Did you install additional plug-ins for every installed app?

Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-common-addon-installation-issues.html for information on how to troubleshoot plug-in errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign and Illustrator all have plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, try the suggestions in the document. If you need assistance, then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines