• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud update removes storage

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update from Adobe, the account has been splitted to a personal account and a business account. I'm working with Adobe Creative Cloud but ALL my files has been set to my personal account, which has only 100GB available. That's way too little for the amount of files we are saving.

The business account, which has 1000GB, has no files anymore.

I've contacted the costumer service about this issue, but the solution of this is to download all my files to my local desktop and re-upload them again to my business account. This will take up my whole day and will cost my company money because I can't get to work.

What is going on and why is this even possible, Adobe? I'm very unhappy with the fact that I need to move all my files to another storage because of this update.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We all are in the same boat here, it's absolutely ridiculous that Adobe would push such a major update and not have the auto migration tool in place to be able to transfer all data/project to business account. They do have one, but it's failed and no one can auto migrate everything from this new personal account to the business account. 

I've been on the phone to them this morning and he told me they are trying to rectify this issue with the migration tool and can be up to 72 hours. 

We cannot just simply log in to this new personal profile, download all teams projects, photos, assets onto a drive somewhere and then sign in to business and re-upload everything...it's a complete mess. Not surprised as it's Adobe but come on...this has messed up so many companies around the world. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines