• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Web - Delete all files in delete folder

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have permanently deleted thousands of files from my PC's Creative Clouds Files folder in order to make additional 'cloud' space. I noticed that my cloud storage didnt improved, so I went to the Creative Cloud web to see what was going on, and I found all the files plus tons of other files that I have deleted since the begining of the year, and I cant find an easy way to select all - delete. So far I have had to manually checkmark one by one and as many as I can and then press permanently delete. But there are way too many and I could be doing this all day through. Can someone please point out how can I just delete everything in the delete folder inside the web portal, all at once?

Thanks,

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edit,

The only way I know of to delete multiple files from cloud storage at once is to select the first file, hold shift, scroll to the bottom of the list and select the last file. With shift held, this should select the entire run.

Maybe someone else knows of a more official way, but I believe the method described has worked for other people. Let us know how it goes for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can see, you can only select 100 files with the shift key pressed. I have tens of thousands files in the deleted folder and the only solution Adobe is offering is to buy more space. That's non sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tens of thousands files in the deleted folder...

=========

You can't be serious, can you?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I am. Why does it seem so strange? 

I don't know the precise number of files cause CC won't tell me. But I'm sure that there are more 17000 files in my CC deleted folder.

My CC web space is 100GB and on last Monday it was full. I've been permanently deleting files by bunches of 100 since last Monday. I've freed 2GB. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

17,000 is an extraordinary number of files.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Nancy,

Eventually, is there any method to delete all the cloud files from an account?

I have the same issue as Malmot 🙂 only the number of files is different: 35.000... and there is no way I can delete them one by one or in groups (in my browser I can group 48 files at once and each "delete" comand takes an eternity...)

Thank you in advance for your support,

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines