• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Entire Creative Cloud folder wiped...

New Here ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use my creative cloud folder to store various images, songs, etc that I use in projects. Well today after trying to open the creative cloud app and being prompted to download anew it wiped the entire folder. My folder was over the space limit, but this was never a problem before just not everything was synced. Is there anyway for me to get this back? There was literally years of work in there.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the CC Assets Archive in a web browser at https://assets.adobe.com/files?filter=archive​ and use the Restore option. I checked the metadata on your account and there are 1993 files and 28 folders at the top level in the Archive.

As to why the items were removed from the Creative Cloud Files folder on your computer you will need to follow up with the Core Sync team. Use the Adobe Log Collector Tool at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and directly email the logs plus explanation of your problem to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com. Provide the additional information outlined by Warner Harress in this Adobe forum post https://forums.adobe.com/message/8385752#8385752.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But those are only files within the 20GB. The files I need were as of today and more recent so not synced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When items are removed from the Creative Cloud Files folder besides being placed in the Archive they are also moved to the Mac OS X Trash or Windows Recycle Bin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, my file is gone too.

When i try to re-download the font which i need, it says error as it have been downloaded. But i cannot find the files at all, it's all empty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ongbincent - Are you downloading fonts from Typekit? If so please get help in the Typekit forum at Typekit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines