• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get help from ADOBE when all promises of resolution unfulfilled?

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ANY IDEA HOW TO GET TO SOMEONE AT ADOBE WHO WILL RESOLVE AN ISSUE? Front line support has failed me and all their promises have been unfulfilled. Here's the situation ...

Creative Cloud thinks I've used up my 20 GB of cloud storage even though I have deleted virtually everything I had in storage (and yes including permanently deleting deleted files). This problem makes using Photoshop "impossible" because of endless messages about sync issues and an Adobe rep said the storage issue has to be fixed to stop the messages.

Two first line Adobe support reps problem solved with me including hours of remote access to computer/account. Both concluded the issue was at Adobe's end. Both promised resolution. But I have gotten NONE.

I was first told issue would be resolved in 12-24 hours. It is now nearly 96 hours later with no update. When I chat/call looking for information I get empty promises about resolution. When I ask to speak to someone who could give me an update or resolution, I get promises of call backs within specified time frames, but I have NOT received any call backs. All of Adobe's inaction has proven their promises to be lies.

Any suggestion on what I should do at this point? I just want Adobe to fix the issue it has with my cloud storage.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure how other users could help you in a forum especially because your message includes inconsistent info.  i think your only viable option is to continue using official adobe support. 

maybe asking front line support to escalate the issue to a supervisor would help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the holiday season amid Black Friday & Cyber Monday promotions.  Support channels are probably jammed with inquries right now. 

Update your CASE # from your online account:

https://account.adobe.com/support

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines