Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to access to Creative Cloud storage

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've started with Lightroom CC and CC, but my storage got full very quickly. I have the alert, but I can't access to the online storage to empty it. Online,it's written that I haven't any file on it. ...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Xavier,

Lightroom online storage use counts against your overall cloud storage qouta but there isn't a breakdown of how the storage is being used.

If you sign in with your Adobe ID here: https://lightroom.adobe.com/  you can see files you've uploaded to Lightroom.

If you sign in with your Adobe ID here: Adobe Creative Cloud  you can see files you've uploaded via file sync, libraries, or mobile apps. I'd also recommend checking here in relation to this part of the storage. Deleted files go there to an "online recycle bin" which also take up space and is often overlooked.

Finally, if you use Acrobat and have uploaded files they go here Adobe Document Cloud  which also counts against your storage.

Please check these and let me know if you're still facing difficulties.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why on earth is adobe storage so complicated!? Can't they just simplify things to one central cloud storage across all adobe applications? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can make suggestions to adobe here:

for applicable apps, use https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's confusing. I suppose this is because Adobe is a gigantic company and some products get developed independently. And then, at some stage, someone needs to integrate all those islands into one product, without breaking the existing.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to that first link, it only shows me the photos I've edited and I had deleted the ones I didn't need. If I delete those with that link, will they still be in my lightroom app? I'm just starting out as a photographer and don't have a ton of money to spend. I could honestly go without the storage cloud. Is there a way to do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

save your files locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quoteI'm just starting out as a photographer and don't have a ton of money to spend. I could honestly go without the storage cloud. Is there a way to do that?
By @Jessica33426253xmyr

===========

Buy an external hard drive.  Affordable 5TB portable HDs can be purchased on Amazon for about $100.   I have 3 of them in case one fails.

Also use a dedicated backup & recovery service to protect you from possible data loss.   I've been using this one for many years & it has been a lifesaver.  A++

https://www.backblaze.com/cloud-backup/pricing

There is nothing worse than losing years of work to computer crashes, power surges or climate-related events.  Stuff happens.  Trust me, redundant data backups are essential to have.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines