Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install my adobe cc on my mac

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everybody

I can't install my adobe cc on my mac... it stops without doing anything more at 21,5%.

I can't understand why..

I hope someone could help me..

thank you

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mac osCatalina processore 2,7 GHz Intel Core i7 quad-core RAM 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 scheda grafica Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

is it what are you asking me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all the option.. In safe mode and without firewall.. It doesn't change anything!! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Octopus_Ninja, did you uninstall all 32-bit applications before upgrading to macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?  The installation for the Creative Cloud desktop app commonly gets stuck at 21% when there are still 32-bit components installed on the computer.  If you upgrade any additional computers to macOS 10.15 please make sure to follow the guidance provided by the update process to remove any incompatible applications from the computer.

To resolve your current error please download and run the updated CC Cleaner Tool at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and follow the steps to uninstall all Adobe applications.  Once you have removed all 32-bit Adobe applications and components, then you will be able to implement the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html successfully.

For more information on using Adobe applications under macOS 10.15 and later see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/fix-macos-64-bit-compatibility-errors.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines