Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries not showing on assets.adobe.com

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have some issues with libraries that are not showing on assets.adobe.com.

I can access my libraries from within indesign and also on the adobe stock website.

but not on assets.adobe.com.

assets.adobe.com tells me i don't have any libraries, even though the are accessible within every adobe software that allows libraries.

the biggest issues is that in this company we have some people who only have an adobe account with incopy. Incopy doesn't support libraries.

but these people make libraries on adobe stock that they want to share with people like me, the only way to share and make sure i have full access tot the libraries (to use the library van grafic design) is to give me access to the librarie from assets.adobe.com. Except the libraires aren't showing.

any ideas?

is this a synchronising issue? i've allready tried to accept all foreign coockies settings in a bunch of different browsers without any result.

thanks in advance

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Hi Bart, thanks for your patience while we fixed this! Your libraries should be visible on Assets web now, please don't hesitate to contact us if you see anything amiss.

-Molly

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a Library with 20ish folders that I set up on assets.adobe.com (easier to do than in Photoshop).

However, when today i needed to make amends and add some more files, I can no longer see the folder structure at assets.adobe.com. With no ability to manage the folders.

Is this happening to anyonr else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines