• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEED APP: Transcription Service

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know this will be seen or heard, but I wish Adobe would create a separate transcription service in Creative Cloud.

I'm a Public Affairs Officer and conduct both on- and off-camera/audio interviews. I use it for the actual audio and also just to capture the interview so I can pull direct quotes. 

I've resorted to recording the interview, uploading to Premiere, using the transcribe option, then exporting the audio to a text file. It allows me to quickly search for certain information and I don't need to try writing/typing out the interview during the interview. 

If CC had a stand-alone app I could install on my iphone, or import audio and have it pump out a quick transcription, this would be ideal.

I know there are external applications like Otter.AI, but comes with yet another fee. Since Adobe clearly has the capability built in (thank you for the easy closed captioning!) it would be nice to have something stand-alone.

Thoughts?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums. for applicable apps, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines