Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no workspace

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody

I wonder if any of you experience the same situation (I'm using MacOS by the way).

When the compter first run (after shutdown or restart) Photoshop, Illustrator. InDesign, and maybe others I didn't test, all startup without any workspace, no tools or whatever, only the "top menu".

To fix that I have to QUIT and RUN the programms agian, and everything will be normal again.

I've tried to delete the "preferences", doesn't help.

The only way to workaround this (without relaunch the program) is to select a differnt workspace and back to my workspace.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Safwan Malahfji 

did you confirm you deleted the preferences (eg, by defining a custom shortcut, remove/reset preferences and then confirm you custom shortcut was removed)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for late reply

Yes, I did confirm that I did delete the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

changing workspace twice seems an easy enough work-around until an adobe update makes things better (or worse).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines