• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

passwords

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since January all my documents are now Password protected, I have not set a password so I can't get into them. This has caused me to waste multiple hours now trying to work. HELP!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what documents?

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Are these so-called protected documents located on your computer's primary hard drive? 
  2. Or are you trying to access external files from email or cloud drives  -- i.e. DropBox. Google Drive, etc..?
  3. Which app & version are you using to open the documents?
  4. Which operating system do you have?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines