• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with subscription (no activation despite taking money from bank account and issuing an invoi

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning.

I have a package for all programs for students. I would like to clarify the situation on my account. Money has been withdrawn from my bank card, an invoice has been issued. However, on my account programs still has a trial version. Please verify this immediately.
unfortunately I can't contact with support because my subscription is not visible on my account
TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, I am very sorry, but I don't see an active membership listed under the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html for steps you can take to allow you to access your paid membership.

If you need assistance locating the account associated with your payment, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you purchase directly from Adobe?

Are you logged-in to your PAID Creative Cloud plan with proper ID and password?

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines