Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security Alert popup - Revocation info for security certificate not available

Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm getting constant Security Alert popups from what i'm assuming is the adobe creative cloud running in the background. It says, "Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?"

Whether I click yes or no it always comes back within minutes. The certificate points to adobe.io and claims "Ensures the identity of a remote computer", valid until 2022.

Normally I would close the app from the system tray, but I notice nothing pops up when I right click. Instead I have to open and quit, then end any lingering tasks if needed. I just installed this less than a week ago and nothing has changed on my computer. I guess I could reinstall, but I wanted to check and see if there was anything else I could try before then.

I included a screen shot of the alert.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Stratus

P.S - It won't let me post unless I pick one of four topics and none of them apply. Sorry.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry for my delay in replying. I meant to reply after the weekend and then forgot. That weekend I ended up upgrading to windows 11, since they wrecked my startup times with that stupid news and interests feed update. So far I haven't run into the popup, but I realized I wasn't signed into the CC app so I am currently monitoring. Fingers crossed that the upgrade fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the upgrade to windows 11 didn't fix it. It was simply because I wasn't logged in. Also, installing the certification didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I invested couple of hours trying the various solutions mentioned here or linked by URL, none of them helped, and I definitely will not reinstall or go back to an old system restore point.
As the support is almost impossible to be reached, I stopped calling and waiting, wasting even more time.

My workaround is to remove Creative Cloud Desktop from startup. If I need it, I'll start it manually.
This is acceptable to me,  although I am wondering why Adobe can't fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same problem today, but after I checked with all the adobe apps and updated them to the latest version, the popup disapeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abbysayinghello 

good to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try these steps for Windows user:

1. In the start menu, type Internet Options.
  2. Go to the Advanced tab and scroll down to the Security section.
  3. Uncheck the box for Check for publisher's certificate revocation*
  4. Select Apply and then OK.
  5. Restart the computer for the changes to completely take effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While disabling the security check might stop the messages it does not fix the issue.  The community college I work at has been seeing these messages for the last couple of days.  Are there any updates in the works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@C.J.29702842etl0 

contact adobe support 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same problem and the same resolution has been provided to us. Post May did we advance on the torubleshooting steps ? I am awaiting  for adobe to come back to me  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nexthink 

are you asking me to check your brower's tls setting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if it is related or not but I'm having this issue when i have connect my computer to internet via my phone (Mobile data) I'm working in site in construction industry sometimes when I'm away from my office i have to get online via my phone... Is it related or not I'm not sure. (When i've connected by standard wi-fi i have no issues)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Fatih34309642c35z 

if it's consistent, it's probably related and there's something on your mobile or your data plan blocking the adobe secure connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines