Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to view synced files/Creative Cloud assets

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I noticed that I'm unable to view my synced files that I've uploaded to my Creative Cloud - even when it says I'm offline I have access to the rest of my adobe account when I use the internet (from https://creativecloud.adobe.com/), and my internet connection is fine. Whenever I try to access these files through assets.adobe.com it gives me a message saying "You’re offline, so no files are available. Connect to the internet to access your files stored here." See attached image below. 

Some help would be greatly appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 9.49.47 pm.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's somehow resolved itself on its own, thankfully. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same, I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue happening here... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JUN 3 2022 • I am having this issue today too. I am definitely online, I can access my online-only psdc files through Photoshop desktop. I can access them through the creative cloud app on my desktop. I can see this forum and write this email. I can even see the latest of the files via https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc . But when I click on the files tab to go  https://assets.adobe.com/ - then I get the error described above:

You’re offline, so no files are available
Connect to the internet to access your files stored here

I tried rebooting my machine, signing in and out of adobe in all the places which has fixed this issue when I have seen it previously. Still seeing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue has now fixed itself. My guess is that the error message is itself incorrect. It is more likely to be an issue on the Adobe end. Would be nice to have a more meaningful/accurate error message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines