• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading Files to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So with the changes to Adobe's Creative Cloud, I decided to start organizing my files and move them to Creative Cloud, this includes jpg, png, photoshop, and illustrator files. The problem I'm experiencing is that sometimes when I upload a file into creative cloud it'll say "file type not supported unable to upload" and the error message will pop for my jpg, png, photoshop, and illustrator files when I try to upload. Some of my files have successfully uploaded while others have not. Has anyone else experienced this as well and if so how'd you fix it?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can't use adobe cc storage for many file types.  ie, there is no adobe substitute for the cc sync folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dang really that kinda sucks. Thank you for replying ❤️ Wished Adobe kept what they had before or at least allowed for any file type to be uploaded to their new cloud system, would make organizing my projects a lot easier. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Rachel26949371rmey 

there are other (non-adobe) cloud file storage solutions, but using a usb drive is a lot safer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines