Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When starting Creative Cloud stuck at "Syncing" but synced successfully

Explorer ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 Inch 7591 2-in-1 laptop running Windows 10 Home. I recently updated Creative Cloud to its latest version (5.10.0.573.) It updated successfully. Unfortunately when Creative Cloud starts, it gets stuck spinning under the cloud icon at the top right corner beside my account avatar. When I click on the cloud, it says "Syncing..." and a blue spinning circle to the left of it. However if I pause and resume it, it then says "Up to date" with a check mark. If I restart Creative Cloud (a Windows restart for example,) Creative Cloud gets stuck with syncing again. During this issue, my battery drains faster. I did not experience in the previous versions of Creative Cloud. Can you please fix this issue please? 

Thank you 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tarun Saini

Thank you for checking back with me. I apologize for the delayed response. On Monday, July 10th, Creative Cloud had an update to version 5.11.0.522.1. Since then, I have not experienced this issue. Thank you for fixing my issue. I appreciate it very much! 

I am not sure if you need updated logs anymore. Just encase you do, here they are: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11WTyNJZVNlegJ8cgzWBETlj61h1NgQhj/view?usp=sharing

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @speedygonzales9,

Thanks for your response. We're glad that your issue is now resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us when you see any issue while working the Creative Cloud app.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tarun Saini

like @speedygonzales9 mentioned, the issue seems to be solved now. As requested, here are my latest log files:

https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/522df096-edfd-441a-7d7e-26a41dc33b8e

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

Randolf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Camera69,

Thanks for your response. We glad that the issue has been fixed. When using the Creative Cloud app, feel free to contact us if you encounter any issues with it.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines