• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Shape or Color CC libraries don't sync with the CC folder in the Mac

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon further investigation I think that I know what happens in my case, Adobe Shape or Color CC libraries don't sync with the CC folder in the Mac though there are on the web portal, so basically all those files are inaccesible to my Adobe apps, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Javier,

For accessing the files in the apps you would do so using the Libraries panel in the apps themselves.

I found this video which might be helpful, not sure: How to get started with Creative Cloud Libraries | Adobe Creative Cloud tutorials

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dave, thanks for that, yes I am aware of that but why is ti that libraries don't sync to my CC folder? I sometimes use a third party software (Affinity) to work on my vectors so it would be really useful if those files were also saved locally.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines