Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud files confused/slow

Engaged ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I am collaborating with a colleague on a book. I have been careful in that I am not trying to do anything on the files whilst she is. so basically I drop the book folder into creative cloud shared folder. After a while she receives them happy days.

She makes edits. And from here it falls down, I can be waiting up to four-six hours before those changes a reflected back my end, even for very small text edits. It just doesn't work. Changes made in a drop box file are almost instantaneous but not with this creative cloud malarky, where it simply does not work as intended.

We both see 'green ticks' implying they are in sync, but hers are new version then mine and nothing seems to 'move' in order for us to truely collaborate. This is not even a poor mans dropbox, it just doesn't work.

Has anyone any experience with this, or any hints on making it update?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Are you sure the collaborator is saving the file and allow them to sync, if they are not saving, then you wont see any changes.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines