• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Syncing Is Off - Unable To Resume

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as per title, I'm on the early adopter program for file and font sync.

Since yesterday, I'm receiving the message "File Syncing Is Off" on one of my laptops with the option to Resume. I try and click on Resume, it thinks about it, starts syncing and gives the same error.

I have uninstalled and resinstalled Creative Cloud Desktop but no change.

My other laptop is working fine.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WildStormPhotos,

Might double-check that nothing is interfering with the Creative Cloud apps operation, try closing all other background programs that are running at the same time.

If it had been working immediately prior, were there any recent changes right around the time it stopped working?

Is this a Windows or Mac computer? Do you have any anti-virus or firewall software which might be a factor?

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dave, no - nothing has changed on the laptop.

It's a windows 8 pro laptop with the built in firewall. It's been working fine since I was enrolled on the pilot.

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2013 Oct 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm now experiancing this on my second machine so File Synching is pretty much a write off for me now.

I can ask each machine to resume file synching, it does for a few seconds and then turns off again. Looks like I'm back to using Google Drive to keep my files in sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines