• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files from collaborated/shared folder show online but won't sync to my laptop

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two CC accounts. One at work and one for my home business. Sometimes I want to share files between the accounts so I use the collaborate feature. The problem I have run into is the files will show up online but they won't transfer to my laptop. The main folder shows up but it's empty. Am I missing something? It's really strange that they show up online.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not know which operating system each machine is, but Windows is more restrictive in terms of file names. See this help article: Error: "Unable to sync files".

Please email me the log files for desktop sync (CoreSync) for both machines at kenrice@adobe.com.

The location for each OS are:

• Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log
  • Windows: %APPDATA%/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

Note that on Mac OS X to see the user library from the Finder click on the Go menu and hold down the Alt/ Option key. Note that on Windows %APPDATA% is a variable that will change to the correct path depending on if version of Windows being used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the response. Sorry, both machines are Mac's. One newer running 10.9.4 and the other a laptop running 10.7.5. So I don't think it's a filename. I will pull the log files and send them your way.

Thanks,

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines