• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove a person from a CC Library?

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shared a CC library with a Intern but now I need to remove him. How do I remove him?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Hi Michael - you can remove collaborators/people you've shared libraries with on the Assets.adobe.com website.

here's how :

1) with a web browser go to http://assets.adobe.com

2) click on "libraries"

3) find the library you had previously shared

4) select the library and click the 'share' menu item on the top right, then select invite

you should see a list of people you have invited to the library and you have the option to remove them by selecting the drop down on the right of their name and selecti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael - you can remove collaborators/people you've shared libraries with on the Assets.adobe.com website.

here's how :

1) with a web browser go to http://assets.adobe.com

2) click on "libraries"

3) find the library you had previously shared

4) select the library and click the 'share' menu item on the top right, then select invite

you should see a list of people you have invited to the library and you have the option to remove them by selecting the drop down on the right of their name and selecting 'remove'

hope that helps... let me know if you get stuck.

Cheers

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this great answer. Quick question—is there a way to automate this process with Zapier? Meaning, can I use a zap with email input to share and revoke access to an Adobe library? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines