Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to disable Cloud Synchronisation

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 🙂

I've tried the search function and unfortunately only find cryptic hints for old versions. The solutions seem not to work for the current software (July 2020).

I am not a friend of cloud solutions, because I have already had bad experiences.

Therefore I would like to do without all cloud functions - in particular I would like to store my libraries exclusively locally on my computer.

Unfortunately, I can't find any documentation on how to do this... I can pause the synchronization in the Creative Cloud App - but apparently I can't disable it completely 😞

Does anyone know a piece of advice?

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has decided that you don't want to disable the cloud sync. You can pause it, but there is no way to disable it. 

You can set up an empty folder and tell it to sync only that, but there is no way to disable it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is ridiculous, trust one of the biggest software companies to make ‘file sync’ disabling impossible. It is as if they enjoy the fact that they just collect personal data …… privacy is not a concern and something as basic as allowing us the option seems ludicrous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines