• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no fonts available for desktop

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at the font library, but there does noto seem to be any fonts available for desktop sync. They all seem to require an upgrade? ?

JIm

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you requested and received an email that you're eligible for File and Font Sync early access?

If you have, go to creative.adobe.com and download the latest version Creative Cloud desktop after you log in with your Adobe ID.

Then when installed, you should be able to click on Fonts to browse on the Typekit website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did get such a letter and yes I can browse the Font Library in the CCDesktop, but when I want to download a font, to the desktop, it's coloured and off-redd whereas the web fonts are green. When I click on the download I can only d so if I upgrade to Premioum mode. I would like to use some of the fonts n my photo books made with Acrobat, not on th web.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Typekit staff check in here, and hopefully, they can help you soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this.  It sounds like you may need to upgrade your Typekit plan to be use desktop font syncing.  You need to have a paid Creative Cloud membership (which includes a Typekit Portfolio plan) or a standalone Portfolio, Performance, or Business Typekit plan to use font syncing.

Would you please email support@typekit.com with your Adobe ID, so that we can take a look at your account?

Thanks,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines