• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with File Sync and Assets tab

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a week ago I installed the new Lightroom CC, but the program would not work. Going off of a tip from this forum, I signed out of Creative cloud and then signed back in. Well, that solution worked as far as Lightroom CC went, but since I signed back in, my assets tab has not worked correctly. The Files tab just has a continual spinning wheel, and the fonts that are actively syncing on typekits do not show up, there is only a button to "Add fonts from typekit". So, upon searching this forum for a solution to the problem I found this page: Creative Cloud desktop app | Unable to turn-on File sync‌. When I attempted that solution and entered the given code into the command prompt, this message came up: Could Not Find C:\Users\Lauren\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\options.tix

Somehow, it seems I am now missing a component and I am not really sure how the file was deleted or moved. I am not sure if this is something I will be easily able to find, or download online. I am on windows 8 and am working on Creative Cloud App version 2.0.0.74

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you contacted customer care for this issue, they will be the best line of support for this kind of issue? https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I did contact customer support and they were able to help me solve the problem easily, it was an issue with my CoreSync files. Thanks for asking!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines