• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Replaced" files don't sync

New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered this issue today and haven't been able to find any answers. One of my CC team members is without their computer temporarily so they are working on an alternate computer for a few days. Rather than syncing all of our files, she is selectively downloading a project, working on it, and then using the "Replace" option on the CC website to upload the edited file(s). The version listing on the website updates correctly with the new file, and the option to revert to previous versions is still there. However, the new version is not syncing correctly to other team member's desktops. The modified date on the folder containing the file is updating, but the file itself is not. This is a big problem for us, so obviously we will stop using the "Replace" feature, but this seems like a bug. Maybe the "Replace" option wasn't meant to be used this way, but if not, I don't understand what it would be for. Any insight would be helpful.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines