• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared files emails

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I send an email from Adobe's Shared Files in CC to anyone in our domain they do not receive it. This is the link being sent so that they can view or comment on a shared file. If I send that same email to any other domain they do receive it. I have checked with and worked with Adobe support on this. They have given me all the IP Addresses and email addresses that Adobe uses so that I can Whitelist those and or add them to non-filter list. Still no emails. I get every other kind of marketing email or email from support at Adobe. I am able to send emails to Adobe support. These are the only emails fro anyone that I cannot receive. Adobe says they have checked their systems to make sure our domain is not on any kind of block list at their servers. So my question(s) is if anyone else has experienced this and if so did they find a solution and what was that solution. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines