• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow Sync Speed

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what I'm seeing. Slow sync. Sync that starts from file one every time I boot CC. Sync that never completely finishes. Tells me its finished with errors and sends me to a status page that tells me everything is fine. I'm seeing these issues in other places on the forum. I'm was running a windows 7 pro 34 bit and upgraded my i7 to a 8.1 64 bit and reloaded CC several times with no fix. Any solutions out there?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am sorry you are having issues with Creative Cloud. Could you try the following.

• Shift + Click on "View on Website" menu item in the Creative Cloud context menu (Right click on a file inside the Creative Cloud folder)

This will clear any errors then force a full sync which will hopefully unblock you.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Warner. This didn't change anything. It pulls up the web folder. That is all. When I right click  on a file in my CC folder and hit view on web, that doesn't work either. There is a major disconnect between my desktop and Adobe's servers. My files are in the cloud. Why does my app' insist on syncing all +16G of files everytime I boot CC? Web access is extremely slow also. CC does exactly what I need for handling my photos. At this point I'm going to start looking for another app'/service. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If this is opening the website you are not performing the shortcut correctly.

Right click on any asset within your Creative Cloud folder, while holding down shift click view on website. This should not open the Creative Cloud website and should perform tasks on your local machine to unblock you.

Your syncing 16GB of files every time you start Creative Cloud?. i cannot comment on your network speed for accessing the Creative Cloud service. Can you provide some more details on whats happing every time you start Creative Cloud. Have you contacted customer care about this issue?

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines