Highlighted

Sync Icon

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got a 'some files unable to sync' notification and was trying to resolve it by turning off the sync and restarting but accidentally removed the icon from top of my screen.  How do I get it back?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync Icon

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got a 'some files unable to sync' notification and was trying to resolve it by turning off the sync and restarting but accidentally removed the icon from top of my screen.  How do I get it back?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Anki_AG_ LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please restart the Creative Cloud Application. On Mac, please press cmd + space bar, then type creative cloud and start the application. This will bring back the app icon on top.

Please let us know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Ankit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines