• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download layers from Creative Cloud Assets

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About two weeks ago, downloading layers from assets in CC stopped working. I've tested in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. I've tried several of the browsers to duplicate the issue on Windows 10, Ubuntu, OSX, and Fedora. I've confirmed the error with two accounts. http://adobe.ly/2d7fjoZ is a sample (should be public; please let me know if it's not) that I used to verify the issue with phone support, who directed me here. I have triple-checked that the settings allow extract and downloads. The console errors are inconsistent, but seem to indicate something on the server isn't happening the way it should.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Settings:

Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 8.48.34 AM.png

Chrome:

kIw88q0.png

Firefox:

1XTOUGC.png

And, for simplicity's sake, here's file with a rectangle and nothing else that exhibits the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Hi JXSteele,

Sorry for the delay. I think you post might have gotten overlooked on accident. I was testing with the sample link you provided and am able to recreate the issue. I think there have been some server related changes since when you originally uploaded the file versus now. I uploaded your same file and it is working now.

Could you try re-uploading the file again and see if its working for you now?

Here is a link to your file after I re-uploaded it myself

Adobe Creative Cloud

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JXSteele,

Sorry for the delay. I think you post might have gotten overlooked on accident. I was testing with the sample link you provided and am able to recreate the issue. I think there have been some server related changes since when you originally uploaded the file versus now. I uploaded your same file and it is working now.

Could you try re-uploading the file again and see if its working for you now?

Here is a link to your file after I re-uploaded it myself

Adobe Creative Cloud

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines