• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I view storage usage in Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everybody,

i am currently having the problem that i am told that i have used the full 100GB of my cloud storage and therefore no more data can be synchronized. However, my local mirror of the CC data is only occupied to 30GB. So I wanted to look online where the remaining 70GB are occupied. But I couldn't find a menu item in the app or on the website that shows me the exact allocation and distribution of the memory.

Since I work a lot across devices, I would be grateful for any help and tips!

Thanks in advance!

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-29 um 14.03.37.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-02-29 um 14.04.09.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the Adobe Creative Cloud app. Then click the gear icon at the top right. That should open up and show you your Cloud Storage usage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the tip, but I already knew that and unfortunately it does not help me. There I can only see how much storage I have used. But not WHAT is occupying the storage. The problem is that the normal cloud storage only uses 30 GB. So something else, e.g. the libraries, has to use the memory. But I can't find this breakdown anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines