• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

activation error

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2011 Dec 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installation, I can't activiate it. It keeps giving this error. What can I do?

E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 2011-12-02T17:56:20-08:00%20(1322877380000)%20is%20before%202011-12-03T05:27:03-08:00%20(1322918823567)

Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 03, 2011 Dec 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sg77777,

Which Adobe product are you trying to activate?

Please verify your system time, date and timezone and change it if incorrect.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to activate Adobe Digital Editions. Funny thing, installed and activated on my netbook but not on my laptop. No problem with system time, date and timezone.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This error indicates a problem between the time set on your local computer and what the activation computer is expecting.  sg77777 I would recommend you download a new copy of the ACSM file for your e-book.  If you are still having problems then I would recommend contacting the e-book vendor/provider and request that they reset your link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines