Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 4.02 - completely white/empty user interface

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2015 Jan 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm pretty desperate, since the ADE stays black no matter what I do. I tried to install it again, but it doesn't change. NOTHING is shown except the task bar. No library, no books. When I try to add the books from my files, it says "already in the library". Moreover, authorization was successful. When I try to open a book out of the folder with ADE, I have the possibility (so I think the programm is correctly installed), but again, the interface stays empty. What can be the reason for that? I have no clue and would be so grateful for your help!

Thank you in advance!

Sabine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2015 Jan 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Sabine,

i've have the same Problem, as you told. After installing the ADE Ver. 4.02 my whole library was blank and i can't get access to my pocket reader.

Nobody can't help my too. So i deinstall the ADE 4.02 and reinstall the Version 3.00. You get the Downloadlink from Adobe: Adobe Digital Editions downloads

After Installation and new Authorisation everything is alright. The my Books are in the ADE Library again and i can read them.

Maybe it will help you...

TT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines