• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions 3.0

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help in finding where and how to download ADE 3.0.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for this link, and your notes below!  Finally, got this working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally a lin that works! Than you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on 3.0 here on that page, I get taken to a troubleshooting page, so does not work for me.  I have removed all files/programs/etc that have ADE in them. Going to see if my Geek Squad people can do something about getting a working ADE on my nook (which is very old version, and maybe that's why 4.5 wouldn't ever work on it???)  So ticked, tho.  All the books I was waiting for 6 months for that I had on hold via Overdrive.com have come and gone.  Still have about 100 books on nook that I "own" that I can read, they are just not as entertaining as books by well-known authors.  Blessings to all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you still need this info...

Here you go! This is for a Mac and it worked for me TODAY for an old desktop Mac running High Sierra 10.13.6 and an old Kobo GLO HD:

https://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/digitaleditions/ADE_3.0_Installer.dmg

I followed the instructions at the link below (the page includes the above download link and a link for PC):

https://confluence.demarque.com/confluence/cantook-station/en/guides-de-demarrage/lire-sur-une-liseu...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it wont let me open it because it needs to be updated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, newer mac os are 64-bit and the older ADE are 32-bit. So, it appears that adobe wants us to use kindle since they haven't bothered to fix the authorization problem in at least a year. OK message received.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a link that works for Mac? I'm going insane trying to open library books on my kobo because ADE 4.5 is completely malfunctioning...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind - I found a link and downloaded it, but it is no longer working with Mac High Sierra. I might as well throw my ereader away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Edition 3.0 is 32 bits and doesn’t work with new iOS. Install ADE 4.5 and before loading an EPUB book, borrow any PDF Book from you livrary. Load the PDF on you Kobo reader. After load you EPUB book. IT should fix the autorization problem. Ons the PDF book is expired, you have to loade a new one to be able to open EPUB book’s on you reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you this worked!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UGH I thought I'd found a workaround but this didn't work for me 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You still have the error message? Make sure you load on your reader the PDF book before the Epub.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know if you still need this info, but I'm also using Mac High Sierra (10.13.6) and the following worked for me TODAY, December 27th, 2022!

This did the trick for getting current library e-pubs to work on a Kobo GLO HD:

I followed the instructions at the link below (the page includes the above download link and a link for PC):

https://confluence.demarque.com/confluence/cantook-station/en/guides-de-demarrage/lire-sur-une-liseu...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment the only link that works is via FTP 
ftp://anonymous@ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/digitaleditions/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of DEC 2022, this ADE 3.0 download link for MAC works:

All instructions (including the above download link) are here:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link and the installer worked (Jan 2/ 2022) but when I try to actually open the program it says it won't work with my iOS (Big Sur). Anyone else have this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.11 from here:

https://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for everyone's ideas. I downloaded 3.0 but am still unable to open the acsm files. When I open the file, it opens ADE 3.0 and also 4.5 before, but no books are listed. What do I do???

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solo deseo conocer mi ID de Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good new, a new version off Adobe Digital Editions is out and it fix the Epub problems on Kobo reader. The version is ADE 4.5.12.112. Dont forget to deauthorize ADE 4.5.11 before uninstall it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines