• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't authorizing my computer

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac and have an iPhone and amnestying iPad.  I am unable to authorize my computer so that I can use which  ever device that I need to use. 

I downloaded several books from Google. b When I try to authorize my computer I put I have tried to authorize like this

ebook vendor: Google

Email addressPassword. 

I have also tried

Ebook vendor ;Adobe

Email address

Password

I have a valid Google password and can sign in with it and also a valid adobe password and  an sign in with it but I get this message

"incorrect logon id or password  for the selected ebook vendor. please try again"

What other password might be required

thanks

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same problem on PC. I made sure the Adobe/google accounts are linked but no go. I can't authorize with a login, which means I can't use my google ebooks on an ereader device.

Update: Nevermind, I have figured it out. You have to use the Adobe ID AND make sure a password is set in your Adobe Account. Not just try to use the google password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines